Together, they’re the ultimate grab-and-go nutrient boost & natural recovery fuel for your active lifestyle.
Drink up, and you’ll be ready for yoga, cycling, a hike, or a day at the office.
- Balance provides energizing, balancing nutrition in a delicious, convenient drink mix. It’s perfect for before exercise, or any time throughout the day as a snack or energy drink alternative.
- Vitality is convenient and tasty recovery fuel for after exercise, any time you need a green boost, or instead of caffeine during the day.
Balance & Vitality work on a cellular level to provide:
- energy & endurance
- digestion & intestinal health
- focus & clarity
- skin detoxification & nourishment
- fat metabolism post-workout
They also supply:
- 16% daily protein (vegetarian)
- electrolyte preload to prevent muscle cramping
- post-workout muscle replenishment
- anti-oxidants for longevity
How To Use
- Dissolve contents of each packette into 2-6 ounces of water, juice or tea.
- Shake or stir vigorously to completely dissolve.
- YogaEarth can also be added to smoothies, yogurt, or other foods.
- For exercise, sports, or yoga, drink Balance with water or juice at least 90 minutes before physical activity.
- For daily energy, health, or hunger satiation: consume Balance before, during, or after meals, or in place of snacking.
- For recovery from exercise, sports, or yoga, drink Vitality with water or juice within 90 minutes after physical activity.
- For daily energy, health, or hunger satiation: consume Vitality before, during, or after meals, or instead of caffeine during the day.
- Balance may be combined with Vitality at any time in the day for a convenient single dose.
Review: I mixed these with water. I used Balance pre-workout and Vitality pro-workout. Truthfully I did not notice any changes on the first day. I always feel energetic for yoga since I fuel myself properly few hours before. But the second day, I felt more “flowy” through my yoga experience. I felt like I could keep going with Vinyasa Power Yoga for at least two hours! But of course I stopped at 90min to keep myself sane :)
I also loved the taste. It doesn’t have any of that weird after taste that some fitness products do. These make the water taste fruity citrusy that I love so much! I still have few packets left so I will definitely going to try with greek yogurt. almost like parfait! sounds yummy, no?
The probiotics, the digestive enzymes, the electrolytes in these products are there to prevent muscle cramping and provide you with the energy that is needed for yoga or any type of sport.
Finally, I loved finding these ingredients in their products: CoQ10, Cordyceps, Resveratrol, and Amalaki. CoQ10 enhances cellular absorption, cordyceps is an age-old immune strengthening agent used in the Orient, Amalaki is an Ayurvedic staple, and Resveratrol is a potential cutting-edge anti-aging booster. The twenty plus ingredients read like a star-studded list of super food supplements.
Here’s an exciting news for An Apple A Day readers: Get 50% off a month’s supply of Balance or Vitality.
Just enter the coupon code at checkout:
for Balance, enter “BALANCE”
for Vitality, enter “VITALITY”